It features an incremental washout unit (Plate Processor) and internal integrated punch.
It is designed to process solvent-washable, polyester-backed, analogue and digital plates up to a size of 120 x 160 cm (47x63 inch) and thickness up to 7 mm (0.276 inches).
The standard version is equipped with a stress-accumulation early-warning-system and may be equipped with optional tools to enable remote-monitoring and remote-diagnostics.
- The Plate holder at the bottom of the machine allows the user to store rolled plates to avoid any damage and have them ready to use.
- The Pin bar storage section can carry up to 8 pin bars.
- The integrated automatic rollaway punch automatically opens when the front lid is opened. Then it is enough to position the plate in the device to have it pierced with precision. The number of times the punch pierces the plate is programmable according to the user's preferences.
- Digital washout with separate pre-wash section to prevent contamination
of the main washout solvent with black layer
- 2 pre-wash brushes (oscillating and rotating)
- 10 washout brushes (oscillating and rotating)
- 1 top cleaning brush (oscillating and rotating)
- 1 wiping brush (oscillating and rotating)
- 2 back cleaning brushes (rotating)
- New volumetric pump and sensitive pressure sensor allow a higher precision solid content analyzer
- Automatic solvent replenishment system
- The new "3D Brush Motion" system with servo drive motors enables a soft mechanical start which results in less vibrations and a much more quiet machine.
- It also provides a constant and repetible washout speed; in fact, the new system, adjustable from the display, automatically synchronizes the brushes rotation and oscillation speed to the plate transfer speed; so that bristles hit the plate, thin or thick, always at the same speed
- 30 x 30 rotating and tilting touch screen display
- Programmable automatic solvent warmup
- Automatic standby after the last plate processed
- Remote access (optional)
- Active component visualisation during the process
- Manual function to run the components separately
- Memorisation of the plate process parameters (up to 24 channels)
The minimum distance should be of 1.5 mt (59”) in front and at the rear and 1 mt (40”) to the sides.
The respect of the minimum distance from the walls is critical to allow sufficient space to the users and the engineers to be able to have access to the system in case of maintenance and repairs.
The equipment is designed and manufactured according to the EEC safety and health standards, as specified in the Type Examination Certificate No. MA19-0042548-01 (310) issued by IMQ spa – Via Quintiliano 43 – 20138 Milan ITALY, and on the basis of the verifications carried out according to the essential requirements of the Directive 2006/42/EC, the system respects and is in compliance with all the applicable points.
This PLC controlled, incremental processor is specifically designed for high quality digital and conventional photopolymer solvent-washable plates.
One of the most important feature of the Easy to Plate™ is the modularity concept, in other words, each unit is an independent piece of equipment buyable separately with the possibility of being upgraded and attached to one other to compose an all-in-one automatic unit. This gives you two choices: buy the whole automatic line at once, or amortize the investment and buy the different units over a longer time frame.
It is designed to work in a standard “drum-to-drum” configuration where fresh solvent is supplied to the washout unit from a drum and the saturated dirty solvent is pumped from the unit to a recovery drum. It has been tested with conventional alternative solvents, with flashpoint above 62°C (144°F). The system's installation kit includes two Ø 16 mm - 5 mt solvent hoses with fittings, one level switch for the fresh solvent drum and another for the used solvent drum. Please note that if you intend to use this system with permanently installed tanks, special level switches may be required.
Production Data Recording
System Dimensions (net)
Washout Unit: 269 x 220 x 115 cm - (105.9 x 86.6 x 45.3”)
Exit Table: 214 x 220 x 115 cm- (84.33 x 86.6 x 45.3”)
Total System: 483 x 220 x 115 cm- (190 x 86.14 x 75.43”)
System Weight (net)
Exit Table: 650 Kg - (1430 Ib)
Total System: 2510 Kg - 5530 lb)
Industrial Wooden Crates are favoured if the system must withstand multiple transhipments during transport and is mandatory when shipped outside the continent.
The dimensions mentioned above are for reference only; packaging dimensions may vary depending on the packing company hired for the job.
The weights mentioned above are for reference only; packaging waight may vary depending on the packing company hired for the job.
Power Supply (field configurable)
360 / 440 Volt – 50 / 60 Hz - 3Ph / N / PE - 207 / 243 Volt – 50 / 60 Hz - 3Ph / PE
Current (nominal load)
12 A (360/440 Volt configuration) - 21 A (207/243 Volt configuration)
Power Rating (nominal)
5 x 4 mm2 (360/440 Volt configuration) - 4 x 6 mm2 (207/243 Volt configuration)
Compressed Air Supply
To perform to the best of its possibilities, the system requires a continuous and stable supply of compressed air at a pressure of at least 7 bar (101.5 psi) and not more than 10 bar (145 psi), with pressure dew point 3°C and max. residual intake oil content of < 0.01 mg/m3. Consider also an average consumption of 70 l/hr. The system installation kit includes a 5-meter - Ø 6mm air connecting pipe for push-in fitting.
The unit is equipped with a well-designed exhaust system that collect and conveys vapours and fumes from the different sections the machine and discharge them as quickly and silently as possible. The blower in the systems has sufficient power to vent the entire equipment when the tube supplied is connected directly to a vent hoods in the external wall or on the roof.
Duct connection: Ø 140 mm (5.5”) Airflow: 600-650 m3/h
The system should be installed in a clean, constant-temperature and constant-humidity pre-printing environment with a temperature between 18 and 26°C (64.4 and 78.8°F) and a non-condensing relative humidity in the range of 40 to 60%.
To maintain such environmental standards an efficient heating/cooling and ventilating system may be required.
Vianord offers all equipment in standard powder coating Vianord Black.
In addition, Vianord offers numerous ways you can personalize your system. In fact, Vianord offers the best customization options in the industry! This allows you to showcase your brand and company’s spirit in ways other companies can’t offer. You can choose your personal colour and have your logo, company name, or slogan pop.